GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT PRIVATE TOURS
WE OFFER GOLDEN GATE PARK TOURS, PRIVATE TOURS AND TEAM BUILDING EXPERIENCES
Three Private Tour Routes for 2 to 8 guests
Choose from two fun guided tour routes starting in Golden Gate Park. Our most popular is the Golden Gate Park Tour. We also offer an Advanced tour for guests that have previous Segway riding experience.
If have a group from 2 to 8 guests, we can arrange a memorable Private Segway Tour in San Francisco. Perfect for birthday parties, corporate team building, meetings, family reunions, social groups or just plain fun with your friends or family. Private Tour rates include your own personal guide, extra training staff (as needed), longer routes and staff/guide gratuities.
Included in Private Tour Package:
- Personal tour guide for your party.
- One on one training.
- Extended routes and tour stops
- 3 hours of Segway fun including extra riding and exploring time.
- Tour at your own pace with more time for stops and photos.
Three Private Tour Routes:
1) The Wharf, Waterfront and Advanced Hill Private Segway Tour starts at or VIP Office in the heat of Fisherman’s Wharf. This extended route includes the best of our top rated Waterfront / North Beach Route and the Advanced Hills Tour in one amazing experience.
2) The Golden Gate Park Private Segway Tour starts in Golden Gate Park. The extended route includes the best of Golden Gate Park route plus bonus time at Stow Lake and the Music Concourse. Guests have the option of a stop at either the Conservatory of Flowers (extra cost paid admission) or Japanese Tea Garden (extra cost paid/free admission)
3) The Night Segway Private Segway Tour route is a great way to explore the city after dark. The sights include Chinatown, North Beach, Little Italy plus a stop on the Embarcadero to take in the city skyline and views of Ferry Building and Bay Bridge.